Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Jetsons


The boys have been watching The Jetsons lately on "Boomerang" (great Cartoon Network that plays all the cartoons I watched when I was little).
Anyway, Jake said, "I wish we could do food like the Jetsons." The Jetsons have a selection and eat all their food by a pill (hot dog pills, turkey pot pie pill, etc.). I think that is funny because I remember thinking the same thing when I was his age.
But, I was thinking today...we kind of have that now! With Shakeology, it gives you all the fruits and vegetables you need in ONE shake (kind of like a pill). It's a meal in a shake! However, it has much better ingredients than The Jetsons food capsules and will be much easier on my hips. LOL!
To find out what Shakeology is, go to: www.Shakeology.com
You can order at: www.FunFitMom.com
You can tell your kids that you are eating like the Jetsons! :)

No comments: