Tuesday, October 14, 2008

H-Town B-day Extravaganza

Yes, I am now 35 years old. How is it that I am 35 but feel 25? Weird!
Anyway, my birthday started on Thursday night with a "surprise" birthday dinner with my boys. They were so stinkin' cute! They pretended that we were going to Pei Wei, changed clothes, and "tricked" me...they actually took me to Houston's...my all time favorite restaurant.
Here are some pictures of their Birthday Surprise Dinner:




On Friday, after breakfast with "my man" at Corner Bakery, I headed to H-town. Gosh...I HATE that drive! Anyway, I met my brother at Cafe Express and he surprised me with Cupcakes from CRAVE...oh, yum!
(Notice...this was NOT a TEAM BEACHBODY weekend)
After lunch, we walked around the mall until I met my mom at the Hotel Derek.




We checked in, visited and then headed to Lupe Tortillas. We met John Mark, Laura, and dad at Empire Cafe that night for coffee. I am sad they are moving! :(
On Saturday, we met Laura and her mom, Kay, at Nordstrom's Spa for Pedicures. Don't our toes look cute.

After our pedicures, we went to lunch at the Nordstom Cafe...so yummy...and then we shopped. That night, we went to see Dutchess and ate at Guadalajara.
On Sunday, I worked out (see...I at least did something productive) and then we went to an amazing spa called Fiori! I have absolutely never done something so nice in my life! Crazy! It was so relaxing...we had a blast. After that, we had lunch at Beck's Prime. Yes...I did fit in almost all of my favorite eating spots this weekend.
That night, we went to see a movie with dad (Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist...not that good) and then hung out at their house. I returned to Big D yesterday.
What a perfect birthday! Thank you for making it so special!!!

No comments: