Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm Still Here...

Just wanted you to know where I've been the past two weeks. Jake finished preschool two Thursdays ago. I was busy and distracted that day which was a HUGE blessing...otherwise I would have cried all day! I can't believe my baby is not longer in preschool...my life has now changed forever...will post on that later.

Last week was the last week of school for Will. I have pictures to post and exciting things from last week...which I will post on later.

I am now in Houston taking care of my mom who had a hysterectomy on Wednesday. Jeffrey and the boys come down tomorrow. I believe I will stay here all week to help her or may come back in a few weeks (I'm not sure how much help I will be with 2 little boys running around the house...but we'll make it work). Can I tell you how much easier it is to care for my mom than my two boys? A BREEZE! She is healing much better than we all expected. She is a GREAT patient.

My dad ran into one of my pledge sisters, Amy, at the hospital. Click on her name to hear her amazing story. After you read her story...pray for her and her family!! They really could use our prayers...although God has already done some "only-He-can-do" things so far.

I'll update more later..I'm off to the grocery store to buy things for dinner...

No comments: