Saturday, January 05, 2008

Will's Birthday At The Great Wolf!

We just returned from The Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine for Will's 8th Birthday "Sleepover" (which was his birthday "party" and "present" all rolled into one). We decided to celebrate Will's 8th birthday at the new hotel. His cousins got to stay, too! Each family rented a room for the night! What fun!
We got there around 4pm yesterday, checked in, and then went straight to the water park. We had dinner in one of the rooms including birthday cupcakes & presents for the birthday boy and two of his other cousins that celebrated birthdays in December (Kayli & Ty) We then headed back out to the water park. We went to bed around 9:30pm and were back in the water park about 9am this morning! The kids had a blast with their cousins (as always).
My favorite part was this morning going on the slides with all 3 of my boys. It was so much fun! I also loved sitting and reading my book (which I can't put down!).
Here are some pictures of the weekend...(I had cute music but you couldn't see the pictures)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cool place! That was a great idea. And your cakes look excellent.

Colored With Memories said...

What a fun way to celebrate a winter birthday! It's so odd, b/c when you mentioned y'all were staying away for Will's b'day that place came to my mind! Can't wait to hear more about it! Kerry

keeprunnin said...

How FUN!!! We went up there yesterday just to check it out.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I pass by that place on the way to work every single morning. It's been cool to watch from the ground up. I JUST saw the commercial yesterday on tv. I need to go get my indoor waterpark on. :)