Monday, July 23, 2007

A Huge Decision

On Wednesday, Will made a very big decision at VBS. He decided he wanted to "ask Jesus in his heart". Even at the young age of 7, he knew that he needed Jesus...desperately. He wanted Jesus to be in control of his life. We had talked with Will on several occasions about becoming a believer in Jesus but at VBS it finally clicked for him and he decided on his own that he believed! We are so grateful and excited for the journey he has begun. We dedicated his sweet life at 6 months old and are so anxious to see where God leads him.

1 comment:

Those Tonnes said...

I do registration at Kids Village, and I see your sweet boy often. I am so glad he asked Jesus into his heart, that is great. My husband is Matt Tonne and I see you a lot singing at Kids Village and I think thats great.