Thursday, July 13, 2006

VBS

Chuckwagon Pictures (where I worked for VBS)


So, VBS is over (it was only 3 days long). The kids LOVED it. Today they had a splash party after VBS. The kids had fun and I am so glad they are feeling connected at church. Huge blessing! I met several other people at the church and it was nice for me to feel connected.

We're planning on going to the lake near Nashville (wish I knew what it was called) on Saturday. I think we're going to get to see our friend Christy and her kids on Sunday. That will be fun! We wished they lived here!

At the lake, we will be joined by ALL of Jeffrey's family. Yes, 8 cousins will rule the house! It should be fun for the kids! Cousins rule!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i feel like i'm looking at a little john mark in some of these photos...