Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend with Friends and Family

This weekend was fun! We had dinner Friday night with Jeffrey's dad, sister, & brother-in-law at a hole in the wall called Chilito's. It wasn't bad food...pretty good!
On Saturday, I had the Super Saturday Event. I had to leave early because of Jake's soccer game.
Here is a picture of me and Melissa (we had spent all of Thursday together...which was so much fun!).
My brother and Laura (his wife) met us at the game (along with Mimi & Pops). You should have seen Jake's face when we cheered for him. He would just stand there and look at us with a huge grin on his face! He didn't know what to do with all the attention!! We then went to Snuffer's (OK...I worked out 11 days straight...I needed an reward!) and walked around Southlake. Will had a game at 4:45pm which was a lot of fun, too! He played super hard (I think to show off for his Uncle John Mark). That night, we had smoothies from Jamba Juice (to counter act the Snuffer's cheese fries).
On Sunday, I got to sing at Kids' Village and we went for a LONG walk to the park (I think we walked for 1 1/2 hours...yikes!). We went to dinner last night at Applebee's (a first for us)...it was OK...not sure I'll go back, though.
That was our weekend in a nut shell! Monday came way too soon!

No comments: