- I met Steve Ferrar there. He is a writer who wrote some amazing books and really made an impact on how my husband treats me and my kids. I was able to thank Steve for letting God use him.
- I've held bible studies there. There were some amazing "real" times where we struggled with whether or not we believe God is who He says He is.
- I've had countless lunches there with friends where God has blessed the conversations. You know those good conversations where you laugh and cry together? I love those!!!
- I've watched other women study the bible there and encourage one another there from afar.
- I've had some of the sweetest prayer times with God there.
- I've learned so much about God during my studying there.
- I've had a date with Will there. What a precious time!
- I met an amazing godly woman named Helen Hosier there. She was the sweet lady I met yesterday who saw me studying my bible and asked if she could sit down beside me. Of course, I welcomed her and enjoyed talking to her. She has written over 60 books and blessed me with our conversation.
So, God meets me at La Madeline. I really feel like it is an annointed place (not to mention the food and iced tea bless my tummy!). It is my place where I can be alone with him and He can meet my needs. I long to be there more than anywhere else on this earth because He is there. I don't say that to be preachy or holier than thou. I NEED Him and He is there. I really don't think it is really La Madeline but it is my quiet place amongst all the chaos where I can rest in Him. Where is your La Madeline?