Sunday, April 08, 2007

His Fears

Day 8 of "Praying for Your Husband Month"
(from Stormie O'Martian's Power of a Praying Wife)

"I say to you, (husband's name), 'Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you' (Isaiah 35:4).
'In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear' (Isaiah 54:14)
'You shall not be afraid by the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday' (Psalm 91:5-6).
May the spirit of the Lord rest upon you, 'the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord' (Isaiah 11:2).
I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4"

No comments: