Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Since We Last Spoke...



Well, not really "spoke" but I guess since we last "posted"...
We were so excited to get the new carpet on Thursday and after that was a whirlwind...
Friday-made cupcakes for niece Chaney's birthday (sky blue with sprinkles was requested); Jake had Emma L. over to play; made Jake's hair into a mohawk (see picture); Block Party...SO much fun! (can I tell you how much fun our neighborhood is?...we are having a blast getting to know our neighbors better)
Saturday-Will had a baseball game (which our new neighbor Emma R. came to watch...she is in LOVE with Will...and she is 4); Jake had a soccer game (he scored a goal...he's so cute!); iced a cake for the Nagel family; took the kids to Toby & Michele's house to spend the night (they couldn't wait to get to Ty's house...they asked every 5 minutes from the time they woke up how much longer it was going to be until they saw him); went to Ft. Worth for the Art Festival (which was WAY too crowded and not that great of art...we were disappointed); ate at Pappasito's (can you say "yummy"?) until we were ill (we even got dessert...we splurged because we figured we saved $600 on not buying any art...like the logic?)...we were on a date...
Sunday-drove to Waco (with the boys) to go to John Mark & Laura's church; watched JM in the mountain bike race at Cameron Park; Will had a baseball game at 7pm
(yes...Eli was at the kennel from Saturday morning until Sunday night...we needed a break)
Monday-went to the grocery store (forgot my list but remembered EVERYTHING...which was a first); planned out our dinner meals for the week with the help of Weight Watcher cookbook; had new neighbor Stacie (who is one of the 5 people who read my blog...thank you, Stacie) over with her 2 peanuts; other neighbor Jen and her peanut came over, too!!!; boys played in the mud (yes, my boys are ALL boy); went to a meeting last night for the Worship team at church where we discussed The Trinity...oh, my gosh...my head hurt! Theology and me don't get along...but I'm trying!
Today-Signed up my first Coach for Million Dollar Body; took the boys to the dentist; survived the crazy rain; and posted this blog
If you are not already asleep, thank you for keeping up with me...had a lot to unload...
I'm off to watch American Idol with my boys. Go Chris Richardson (no, he is not related to us)!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph! For the record, my soccer mom friend, I read your blog regularly. It's not like I can rely on your parents to tell my parents to tell Crista to tell me what is going on in your life! Love you!

Carl Daikeler said...

You signed up a coach?! THAT IS AWESOME! Keep it going! I so hope they get great results, you get great results and the chain of health contines! Well done Steph!

Carl

Stephenandstar said...

Stephanie!! I love reading your blog!! Keep 'em coming! We'd love to get together again one of these days--maybe we can meet at Palios one weekend. .
Star