Saturday, April 07, 2007

His Mind

Day 7 of Praying for Your Husband Month!!
(from Stormie O'Martian's Power of a Praying Wife)

"Lord, I pray for Your protection on my husband's mind. Shield him from the lies of the enemy. Help him to clearly discern between Your voice and any other, and show him how to take every thought captive as You have instructed us to do.
May he thirst for Your Word and hunger for Your truth so that he can recognize wrong thinking. Give him strength to resist lying thoughts. Where the enemy's lies have already invaded his thoughts, cleanse his mind. Lord, You have given me authority "over all the power of the enemy" (Luke 10:19)
By the authority given to me in Jesus Christ, I command any lying spirits away from my husband's mind. I proclaim that You, God, have given (husband's name) a sound mind.
Though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into capitivity to the obedience of Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5"

No comments: