A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
I've been tagged twice to do this and I had a hard time figuring out my quirks...I'm sure I could have asked Jeffrey but I only needed 9.
So, here goes:
1. Chick fil A is a staple food. I eat there (for breakfast, lunch, or dinner) about 5 times PER WEEK on average (LOVE chicken biscuit, no butter & a Large Unsweet Iced Tea w/Lemon...$3.33).
2. I am good at getting organized but can't stay that way. My mom bought me a shoe organizer but my shoes are on the floor in front of it...ALWAYS.
3. 9 hours of sleep per night is a MINIMUM REQUIREMENT. I am nasty if I don't get that many hours of sleep...walking zombie & very grumpy.
4. I DO NOT like mayonnaise (or anything that has it in it; i.e. Ranch, Chicken Salad, etc.) or anything that swims.
5. I am ADDICTED to Karen Kingsbury books. I read 2 this week! Prior to September, I'd read maybe 10 books IN MY LIFE! I've read 9 of her books since our trip to Lima in September. They are totally addicting!!! The last of this 5 part series comes out in February. Can't wait!!!
6. Until 1 week ago, I'd only run 3 miles probably 3 times in my life....now I am an official "runner". I'm hoping to do a 5K with my friends next Saturday.
7. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16 1/2 (but made up for lost time after that).
8. Thing I like to do least...clean house (I blame it on my mom...we had a maid growing up so I got spoiled...but my mom also worked and I don't...)
9. My kitchen has to be clean...it messes up my whole day & I'm totally stressed if it is dirty (again, same quirk my mom has...we need clean kitchens even if the rest of the house is a mess!).
There I am in a nutshell.
Not too exciting. Not a lot of OCD behaviors but weird ones just the same!