Friday, January 12, 2007

"9 Weird Things Meme"

meme n.
A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

I've been tagged twice to do this and I had a hard time figuring out my quirks...I'm sure I could have asked Jeffrey but I only needed 9.
So, here goes:
1. Chick fil A is a staple food. I eat there (for breakfast, lunch, or dinner) about 5 times PER WEEK on average (LOVE chicken biscuit, no butter & a Large Unsweet Iced Tea w/Lemon...$3.33).
2. I am good at getting organized but can't stay that way. My mom bought me a shoe organizer but my shoes are on the floor in front of it...ALWAYS.
3. 9 hours of sleep per night is a MINIMUM REQUIREMENT. I am nasty if I don't get that many hours of sleep...walking zombie & very grumpy.
4. I DO NOT like mayonnaise (or anything that has it in it; i.e. Ranch, Chicken Salad, etc.) or anything that swims.
5. I am ADDICTED to Karen Kingsbury books. I read 2 this week! Prior to September, I'd read maybe 10 books IN MY LIFE! I've read 9 of her books since our trip to Lima in September. They are totally addicting!!! The last of this 5 part series comes out in February. Can't wait!!!
6. Until 1 week ago, I'd only run 3 miles probably 3 times in my life....now I am an official "runner". I'm hoping to do a 5K with my friends next Saturday.
7. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16 1/2 (but made up for lost time after that).
8. Thing I like to do least...clean house (I blame it on my mom...we had a maid growing up so I got spoiled...but my mom also worked and I don't...)
9. My kitchen has to be clean...it messes up my whole day & I'm totally stressed if it is dirty (again, same quirk my mom has...we need clean kitchens even if the rest of the house is a mess!).

There I am in a nutshell.
Not too exciting. Not a lot of OCD behaviors but weird ones just the same!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Girl, you ARE weird! Just kidding. These were fun! Give God some praise for Chick fil A. I will never forget you convincing Melissa at Round Top that she should go to Baylor without a boyfriend by telling her how many guys you kissed your freshman year!

Them Chandlers said...

Loved your meme's...or whatever they're called!! Lindsey Brittain took those pictures for us. You can find her on my blog listed under friends. She's awesome. Rachel Wilks is really good too. Both of them go to our church. I've known Rachel since college. So weird about Cara! It's amazing that you and I hadn't met sooner...our worlds collide like crazy. Keep on running, girl!! You're lookin' good :) Hope to run into you again...maybe on purpose next time. Audrey gave Jake a big hug at the gym...I think I saw him blush :)