Friday, March 16, 2007

Families who are SICK together, STICK together?

I know that really isn't the saying but that is how our Spring Break has started. I was diagnosed with Laryngitis yesterday. That is one of the worst sicknesses for me! Doctor's orders..."Don't Talk for 3 days"...yeah, right! I am glad, however, that I don't have the flu.
Today Will got off the bus with a fever. We immediately called the doctor and they graciously fit us in. Yep...he's got strep and some wheezing in his chest. Omnicef & Xopenex for you!
Jake has a cough and a little runny nose, too. He's doing breathing treatments also.
I thought we were done with breathing treatments!
We were so excited to "Advance" to the puff (like the asthma inhalers kids have), that we accidentally threw away the nebulizer tubing. Yikes!
Jeffrey just got home with the new equipment...better start the breathing treatment marathon!
Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough.....

1 comment:

Them Chandlers said...

Poor Richardsons!!! I can feel your pain! Last week was our sick week. SO not fun. Hope you guys start feeling better soon!