Thursday, August 16, 2007

Randomness (is that a word?)

I was tagged by my friends Lauren and Kim to give 8 random facts/habits about myself. It took me while to think of things...and these aren't really that good. Sorry! Is it pride that I don't think I have weird habits? Probably so. I need to work on that!

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:
1. I hate a dirty kitchen. I am NOT a clean freak (and really hate to clean) but I hate my kitchen to be dirty. The whole house can be dirty but if my kitchen is clean, I'm OK. That includes wiped off sink...can't stand crumbs.
2. I sang a solo at Houston's First Baptist Church during the Something's Happening event during my senior year in high school (which I think the Newsboys played...someone big sang besides me). Song sang: "Hope Set High" which was originally sung by Amy Grant. I wished I was Amy Grant.
3. I never thought boys had cooties but I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16 1/2 (because I was scared). After my first kiss, I loved it so much that I made up for lost time during college (which is awkward when you live in Baylor North...aka Dallas...and run into various "friends" from college days while with your spouse and children).
4. I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A. It is borderline addiction. It is not uncommon for me to visit the establishment 3+ times a week! That is why I work out!
5. I gravitate toward party dresses when I shop. It's true...I love party dresses! I have no where to go in them so I don't buy them but I wish I needed them. I guess that is a side effect of living with all boys.
6. Iced Tea is my favorite beverage (even better than any adult beverage). I like it unsweetened with lemon. Yum!
7. I could lay by the pool/be in the pool all day long. It is my absolute favorite hobby. Can that be classified as a hobby? When we were kids, we had a pool in our backyard and all we did was swim from morning to night...only stopping to eat. It is so relaxing to me!
8. I was in drill team all four years of high school. I love to DANCE which is funny coming from a Baptist minister's daughter. No, I do not have red boots.

Ok...it is your turn Melissa, Kristen, Star, Tiffany,and Kris. Everyone else I know who blogs has already been tagged so 5 will have to do it!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i love your 8 insights. it's gonna take me a while to think of something outside of what i think about changing dirty diapers, etc.

love you!!! and bless your heart for living and dealing with Baylor North. HA!