Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wild Hair!

Ok...so the boys and I had a wild hair yesterday and decided (at around 11am) to drive to Houston. We threw things in a bag (some dirty) and headed down to H-town (after stopping by Jeffrey's mom's house to see his sweet grandmother & her sister) around 1:30pm and got here around 6:15pm last night. My bro & his wife were here so we wanted to hang out with them (well, the boys really wanted to hang out with their Golden Retreiver named Titus).
We're going to hang out here until the weekend. My kids are probably going to stay here with my parents and Jeffrey and I are hoping to get away for a night or 2 maybe in Austin (you've got to love Hotwire.com deals). It is the last time to hang out with my mom before she starts back to school. Oh, that reminds me...that time is coming too soon for my boys. My life is about to change forever! Ugh! Maybe we should homeschool so they could be with me always....

On a more serious note...thanks to all who have been praying for my friend!! PLEASE keep it up! She is recovering from her surgery. Pray that God will do something awesome!

3 comments:

christa said...

I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you, miss fly by the seat of her pants. Call me when you get home. I sincerely miss you.

Those Tonnes said...

have fun!

Kristen said...

did you make it to Austin and didn't call?!

glad you were able to get away!