Saturday, August 05, 2006

Keep Drinking Water

So, we went to the Coppell Aquatics pool w/Steph Weber and her kids yesterday. We had a great time. Steph has to start a larger dose of chemo on Wednesday. She'll do that every other Wednesday for 6 months. She really seems to be handling it well. God really has given her supernatural peace.
Last night, Jeffrey and I went out with the Upchurches. We ate at Cheesecake Factory (which was funny b/c we always make fun of Jeffrey's brother & sister for going there). After dinner, we walked around Southlake to window shop. Because we spent 3+ hours at the pool (just after taking a STRONG class at the gym), I think I have a little dehydration. I woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache (which happened over New Year's...the Dr. Diagnosed as dehydration). I'm trying to drink as much water as possible. I always tell my kids to drink water and I feel like I drink water ALL the time. Obviously, as hot as it is out...I need to step it up! It's HOT down here!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Hudgens said...

Hey Steph:

Drink that water. I don't want to hear that you are sick. Cheesecake Factory sounds good to me. They have the best salads. Any decient restaurant sounds good. Have a great Sunday. Off to church soon.