Thursday, August 24, 2006

Skeptic

Will woke up this morning very tired. He got dressed and told me his throat hurt. He wanted to go back to bed b/c he was so tired (Will has NEVER gone back to bed...he HATES to go to bed). So, I sent him to his bed. When he got up an hour later, he complained of a sore throat and stomach ache. I was a little skeptical. He was chasing his brother around the house...was he really sick??? I decided to take him to the doctor to make sure I was right that he was not sick and he was "pulling my leg". Well, the doctor made the verdict...he is indeed sick! He has a double ear infection and a viral infection causing his throat to be swollen and infected. Oops! I was wrong. You would never know he was sick. He was acting like normal!!! He is now on Zithromax (b/c I can never remember to do antibiotics for 10 days) for 5 days. The Dr. said he could go back to school tomorrow. Jeffrey and I have been sick all week w/cold like symptoms and sore throats. We (or rather, I) act sick! He must have a high pain tolerance (or is easily destracted by his little brother!)!!!

No comments: