Thursday, August 10, 2006

Meet The Teacher

(No pictures from Meet the Teacher, Jeffrey would have been too embarrassed...I'll have them on Monday, though, for the first day!)
So, tonight (in 105 degree heat) we went to meet Will's 1st grade teacher (yes, I said 1st grade & yes, I'm going to cry!). Her name is Mrs. Yocum. She is very nice. My friend, kinder teacher Ms. McElvoy, went to school w/Ms. Yocum's son. Isn't that a small world? Will has at least 6 kids from Ms. Mitchell's Kinder class in his 1st grade class. His desk was next to his best girl buddy Madeline (Jean's daughter)...I think people thought we paid her to do that but we didn't...we just lucked out!! It was fun getting to see everyone.
Will did not want to go tonight but when we left he said he couldn't wait until Monday. What a blessing!
Tomorrow is our last day of summer. What a complete bummer! I have loved being with the boys this summer. It has been so much fun and I am going to miss them when they are in school. We have fun together!

No comments: