Friday, August 18, 2006

"My dad rules the world"


So, Will wanted to wear the t-shirt we made for Father's Day today. It says, "My dad rules the world". I thought it was so funny. What do you think people thought who saw him wear it today? They probably think we are a little weird...which we are! I had to take a picture of him walking up to school in it!
The shirts made for Father's Day said:
Mine...."My husband rocks"
Jake's..."My dad is cool" (which now says "coo" because the L fell off"
Jeffrey's..."I am the bomb"
Yes, we wear them in public. And, yes people look at us funny!!! We like to wear them to: Pancho's, Wal-mart, Cracker Barrel, the lake, Babe's Chicken House and places similar so we don't get as many stares. Maybe we could wear them to Nascar if we ever go!

3 comments:

Melissa Hudgens said...

Those shirts are hillarious. Where do you think of these things??? Mrs. Creativity.

The Clarks said...

Too funny!!! I love it! What a fun idea!

Kristen said...

i love that you listed the places where you wear the shirts. you'll have to look up corey if you make it to nascar... well, at least to daytona anyway.